Craigsdating

uid=6000194985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Monica B Location: Alden, IL Age: 25 Dear Friend [[email protected]] On going through your profile, I decided to send you this mail because i will like us to get to know each other very well so that i can inform you of my reason to reaching you which got me interested in you and appreciate your maturity because i like matured minded person.Reply me so that i can send you more information's about myself and explain more about my future plans to settle down and also go into investments with you.They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

craigsdating-40

The whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

My own part is sending it to you so If you are interested quickly get back to me for me to furnish you with more details about the fund OK.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you.

The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me. Okay so then I received this email: Hello, Thank you for responding to my email.

Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

My Joy is when everybody around me is Happy that's my Happiness.

fake profiles on FB Monica Lin Brown all profiles are from late 2012 / early 2013 facebook.com/profile.php? id=100004510724307 facebook.com/monicalin.brown facebook.com/monicalin.brown.5 facebook.com/monicalin.brown.12 facebook.com/monicalin.brown.31 facebook.com/monicalin.brown.35 facebook.com/monica.linbrown.54 facebook.com/monicalin.brown.56 facebook.com/monicalin.brown.90 facebook.com/monicalin.brown.94 I'm sure there are more [email protected]

I need a good partner, someone I can give my life to when i get my retirement here and that can keep my funds for me safely and some one that will be honest with me The funds is temporary kept under the custody of an International Security Courier also called United Nations Diplomatic Delivery, the most important thing I need right now is someone that I can trust to assist me receive the money and secure it for me once the funds gets to you, and I have made up my mind to compensate you with 25% out of the total fund and you keep and save guard the remaining 75% for me pending when I am through with my military assignment in Afghanistan.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds would be kept.

He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure.